Tuesday, November 10, 2009

RefWork

Hmm,,
What I wrote is disappeared.
I wrote it, and tried to view the whole screen, couldn't find where I can see the whole series.
Finally I got to the page, and found my final one was not posted.

....
After going over the tutorial, I tried to practice by starting from Ebsco DB.
different from what in the tutorial, there's no RefWork icon on the top.
So I had to open a particular article; there, I found export button; I selected refwork among almost 10 choices; finally found "the exporting is temporarily not working".
I will practice later. It must help me a lot one I'm used to it.

I have a question from the tutorial.
I think it said, if a person don't use the Word or the Internet explorer, she needs to use "one line cite". I'm using Mac and my browser is safari. Can't I use "write-n-cite" then?

I'm a little intimidated by this amount of technology tools. But isn't it good that I know that there are theses and have information like websites? Don't be dispirited. I'll make time during spring break.
It's much better that you know something and stressed than you are blissfully ignorant.

It's all your attitude and perspective that makes your world.

but I feel grateful that I now know so much information.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, don't worry about the amount of technology tools. Just knowing they exist is an advantage, you can spend more time with them when you need to. I'm not sure about your "one line cite" question, but we can take a look at that later.

    ReplyDelete